We are always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
Download our application form here – Job-Application-Form
Important points for consideration and acceptance by potential CBM employees:
• CBM provides a friendly work environment
• Honesty and Trustworthiness are considered to be important work ethics
• A sincere and enthusiastic employee will be rewarded
• Contribution towards growth of the business, and assessment of employee’s input will be highlighted
• In IT industry, every day work is a valuable experience for employees who want to learn and gain better experience, and CBM provides the opportunity for its employees to gain that
• All necessary practical training will be provided
• If commitment is given by employee, further and specialized training can be provided
• Due consideration should be given by employees to Business/Work ethics and Conflict of interest, regarding any commitment (job) during out of work hours.
• Punctuality and work commitment is very important in our business
• In a busy or an emergency time, Saturday or after hours jobs may need to be attended
• Your performance and business growth are main determining factors on type of employment on offer by CBM
• Customer service, sales and after sales support are core business focus at CBM
• For On site service and in store repairs, a written report need to be completed by technicians.
• It is required all employees to respect and practice business confidentiality.
• Type of employment and wages to be negotiated on a case to case basis, according to employee’s skill & qualification and our work load.
• Assisting customers via the telephone, ensuring their orders are processed in an accurate and professional manner;
• Providing customers with up-to-date information, including but not limited to product information, delivery information, account/credit information, special sales/promotions and expected time of arrival;
• Proactively making call outs to key accounts on special promotions to increase revenue achievement;
• Analysing potential new business, market opportunities and initiating customer contact to pursue opportunities;
• Reporting on a monthly basis to the team on the development of key accounts, highlighting strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
• 1-2 years sales account management experience within an IT based environment.
• Ability to understand local business needs & identify potential sales opportunities.
• Solid knowledge of IT hardware and software products.
• Experience in selling products such as HP, Toshiba Lenovo, IBM and Microsoft, and IT parts and components
• An IT qualification (preferred);
• Proven capability to achieve set targets;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Exceptional organisational & time management skills; and
• Be a strong team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has the ability to meet tight deadlines.
If this is you, then please complete our job application form – Job-Application-Form