1. to notify credit providers of customer credit history, including relating to defaults;
2. conducting market research and/or customer satisfaction research;
3. facilitating and processing payments relating to customer;
4. facilitating appropriate insurance cover and assessing, processing and investigating insurance risks and/or claims relating to customer;
5. accounting, billing, record keeping, systems development testing, staff training and/or other internal administrative purposes;
6. identification, prevention and investigation of, and/or co-operation with relevant law enforcement bodies in relation to, any criminal or fraudulent activity relating to customer;
7. developing, establishing and administering business partnerships and other arrangements with other entities in relation to the promotion, administration and use of CBM’s products and services;
8. identifying and informing customer of products and services that may be of interest to you from CBM or selected third parties;
9. identifying and informing customer of events and training that may be of interest to customer from CBM or selected third parties;
10. assessing application for employment with CBM or otherwise for the purposes of engaging applicant as a contractor or consultant;
11. debt collection; and
12. any other legal or regulatory requirements.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS DISCLAIMER: Customer is not liable for any failure of the CBM service, EDI service, or any other form of electronic communication (collectively, “Electronic Communication”) to transmit, receive, store or handle documents or perform related activities. CBM does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the CBM Website is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
USE OF THE CBM E-COMMERCE WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND CBM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR RELATED PRODUCTS. CBM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, CBM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE CBM WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
BY ACCESSING CBM WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT ( CBM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS), IN ADDITION ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED IN THE CBM’S OTHER APPLICATION FORMS. BOTH TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLICABLE ON ALL TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN CBM AND ITS CUSTOMER AND CLIENTS.